Yamazaki Price Singapore – Suntory Yamazaki is a Japanese whisky. A single malt whisky from the distillery, it is a rich, easy-drinking whisky. Round, deep and mature taste. A combination of Yamazaki sherry cask aged and Mizunara cask aged malt whisky. The innovative use of Suntory’s original wine cask matured malt whiskey provides a smooth and fruity sweetness. It is a very popular whisky that is very popular across the country.
Today We Will See,
- Yamazaki 18 Price Singapore
- Yamazaki 12 Price Singapore
- Yamazaki 25 Years Singapore Price
- Yamazaki 12 Years Price Singapore
- Yamazaki 18 Limited Edition Price Singapore
Table of Contents
Yamazaki Price Singapore (Price Chart)
|Yamazaki 12 Years Old Whisky||700ml||S$ 270|
|Yamazaki Single Malt Distiller Reserve||700ml||S$ 170|
|Yamazaki 18 Years Old Single Malt||700ml||S$ 1950|
|Yamazaki 25 Years Old Whisky||700ml||S$ 22,100|
|Yamazaki Distiller’s Reserve Whisky||70cl||S$ 230|
|Yamazaki 18 Limited Edition Whisky||700ml||S$ 6000|
Hey, Do you know about this?
- Top 10 Beer Benefits For Health
- Top 10 Best Bourbons For Beginners
- Difference Between Vodka And Whiskey
About Yamazaki Whisky
- Color:- pure gold
- Nose:- peach, pineapple, grapefruit, clove, candied orange, vanilla, Mizunara (Japanese oak)
- Palate:- coconut, cranberry, butter
- Finish:- sweet ginger, cinnamon, long
- PRODUCT SUMMARY:- Volume 70cl ABV 43% Type Single Malt Whisky (Japanese whisky) Age 12
Read More, Other Whisky Prices In Singapore
Yamazaki Whisky Review
FAQ- Yamazaki Price Singapore
What is the price of Yamazaki 12 years old whisky in Singapore?
The price of Yamazaki 12 years old whisky in Singapore is – S$ 270 (700ml)
How Much Alcohol Content In Yamazaki Whisky?
Alcohol By Volume:- 43%
What is the price of Yamazaki 25 years old whisky in Singapore?
The price of Yamazaki 25 years old whisky in Singapore is – S$ 22,100 (700ml)