Tomatin Whisky Price In London – Tomatin distillery is a single-malt Scotch whisky distillery in the village of Tomatin. Its whisky is classified as being from the Highland region, as it is 25 minutes south of Inverness. It’s owned by the Takara Shuzo company. Around eighty % of To matin’s whisky goes into blended whisky, including its own brands of Antiquary and Talisman.
Although it is thought that whisky has been distilled on the site since the 16th century, when cattle drivers would buy from a local still, the distillery was not established until 1897, under the name of Tomatin Spey Distillery Company Limited.
The distillery operated with only two stills until 1958. Starting at that time, they began to add stills to increase production capacity, eventually reaching production of 12.5 Corore liters of whisky per year during the 1970s. Although in 1987 Tomatin was referred to as the Biggest malt distillery in Scotland, stills have been dismantled since the mid-1980s, bringing their total capacity to just over 5 million liters, though as of 2007, they were only producing 2.5 Cr liters.
It is Tomatin’s much-improved wood strategy that has brought it to the attention of single malt lovers. A higher percentage of first-fill casks -bourbon and ex-sherry have always given higher quality spirits more body and Shape.
Table of Contents
TOMATIN SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY LONDON
Today We Will See,
- Tomatin 10 Years Old Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 21 Years Old Sestante For Spinola Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 5 Years Old Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 36 Years Old Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 15 Years Old Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 1997 23 Years Old Daily Dram Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 1967 Sherry Cask Scottish Castles Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 31 Years Old Connoisseurs Choice Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 12 Years Old Monbazilaac Cask French Collection
- Tomatin 23 Years Old Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin 15 Years Old Moscatel Cask Portuguese Collection Whisky
- Tomatin 8 Years old Bourbon Cask & Sherry Whisky
- Tomatin 12 Years Old Small Bottle Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin Legacy Bourbon & Vergin Oak Whisky Price In London
- Tomatin Cask Strength Edition Whisky Price In London
Tomatin Whisky Price In London (Price Chart)
|Tomatin 10 Years Old Whisky||750Ml||£150||40%|
|Tomatin 21 Years Old Sestante For Spinola Whisky||750ML||£1500||40%|
|Tomatin 5 Years Old Whisky||750ML||£174||40%|
|Tomatin 36 Years Old Whisky||700ML||£695.90||40%|
|Tomatin 15 Years Old Whisky||700ML||£56.95||40%|
|Tomatin 1997 23 Years Old Daily Dram Whisky||700ML||£190||52%|
|Tomatin 1967 Sherry Cask Scottish Castles Whisky||700ML||£1250||43%|
|Tomatin 31 Years Old Connoisseurs Choice Whisky||700ML||£750||57%|
|Tomatin 12 Years Old Monbazilaac Cask French Collection||700ML||£65||46%|
|Tomatin 23 Years Old Whisky||750ML||£750||50%|
|Tomatin 15 Years Old Moscatel Cask Portuguese Collection Whisky||700ML||£87||46%|
|Tomatin 8 Years old Bourbon Cask & Sherry Whisky||100ML||£45||40%|
|Tomatin 12 Years Old Small Bottle Whisky||20ML||£20||40%|
|Tomatin Legacy Bourbon & Vergin Oak Whisky||700ML||£31||43%|
|Tomatin Cask Strength Edition Whisky||700ML||£54||57%|
Read Other Whisky Price In The United Kingdom –
- Amrut Whisky Price In London
- Famous Grouse Whisky Price In London
- Singleton Whisky Price In London
- Lagavulin Whisky Price In UK
- Glengoyne Whisky Price In UK
- Glenlivet Whisky Price In UK
- Midleton Whiskey Price In UK
- Black And White Whisky Price In UK
About Tomatin Whisky –
The company went bankrupt in 1906 and was reopened under new ownership in 1909. After the liquidation of her owners in 1986, she was taken over by the Japanese conglomerate Takara Shuzo and renamed Tomatin Distillery Company Limited.
Founded in 1897, Tomatin Whisky Distillery sits 313 meters west of the village of the same name and quenches its five million liters annual capacity with the pure waters After closing briefly at the beginning of the 20th century, Tomatin enjoyed good fortune and began to expand its stable in the 1950s, with the last installed in 1974, bringing its total to an impressive 23, although 11 were Dismiss in 2002.
The distillery, of late, has been trying to build its name as a producer of single malts and expanding its core range. In 2003, Tomatin’s original 10-year malt was replaced by a 12-year-old. Other limited releases are often made, including 32-year, 40-year, and single-cask offerings. Recently, the distillery has started producing a lightly peated single malt called Cu Bocan which is brewed 1 week a year at the distillery.
Tasting Notes Of Tomatin Whisky-
- Nose: Buttery at first, but notes of raisin and almond soon take over.
- Palate: Oaky vanilla and fresh mint, dotted with stem ginger and dried orange peel.
- Finish: Currant buns, a hint of raspberry jam, and barley.