Tenjaku Whisky Price In Philippines – The latest of these is Tenzaku, a mysterious blend of both single malt and corn-heavy grain whiskey – that should be completely distilled and aged in Japan. (The distillery is at Fufuki, near Mount Fuji, west of Tokyo.) Some “Japanese” blends use imported stock in the mix. There is no statement of age, but he is 3 to 5 years old, spending full time in bourbon barrels.
Today we will see,
- Tenjaku Whisky Price In Philippines
- Tenjaku Whisky 700ml Price In Philippines
Tenjaku Whisky Price In Philippines
Read More Philippines Whisky Prices:-
- Embassy Whisky Price
- Ballantine’s Whisky Price
- Drummer Whisky Price
- Crown Royal Whisky Price
- Imperial Blue Whisky Price
- Black Label Whisky Price
- Hibiki Whisky Price
- Singleton Whisky Price
- Dalmore Whisky Price
- Nikka Whisky Price
- Shackleton Whisky Price
About Tenjaku Whisky Price In Philippines
- Nose: A vague indication of smoke with pear blossom and plump sultana.
- Palate: Tinned pears, banana bread and thick custard on the scalp.
- Finish: Creamy oak spice and floral elderflower finish.
- Spirit Type: Blended Whisky
- Country: Japan
- ABV: 40%
- Bottle Size: 700ml
FAQ – Tenjaku Whisky Price In Philippines
1. What is the Tenjaku Whisky 700ml Price In Philippines?
– Tenjaku Whisky 700ml Price In Philippines is ₱1,490.
2. Is Tenjaku good whiskey?
– Their 91 rating (exceptional) makes Tenzakula the best Japanese blended whiskey of 2020, according to the Beverage Testing Institute’s annual review.
Read Here, Other Countries Whisky Prices:-