Teachers Whisky Price in Goa- Beam Santori is a brand of blended Scotch whiskey produced in Glasgow, Scotland by Osaka, a US-headquartered subsidiary of Santori Holdings of Japan. The Teachers Highland Cream brand was registered in 1884. (The label on the bottles reads “approximately 1830”, indicating an earlier date when the founding family entered the whiskey business before the brand name was created.) Teachers say it uses “approximately 1830”. Fingerprint whiskey is a completely smoked single malt whiskey from The Ardmore Distillery “and about 30 other single malt whiskeys.
Today we will see,
- teachers 50 price in goa
- teachers highland cream price in goa
- teachers 750ml price in goa
- Teachers whisky 180ml price in goa
- Teachers whisky 1-liter price in goa
- Teachers Origin whisky price in goa
Teachers Whisky Price in Goa
Teachers 50 Scotch Whisky Price In Goa
|Teachers 50yrs Whisky 750ml.||1700/-|
|Teachers 50yrs Whisky 375ml.||850/-|
Want More Options? Take a look,
- Imperial Blue Whisky Price In Goa
- Blenders Pride Whisky Price In Goa
- Bagpipers Deluxe Whisky Price In Goa
Teacher’s Highland Cream Whisky Price In Goa
|teachers highland Cream whisky 1000ml.||1500/-|
|teachers highland Cream whisky 750ml.||1200/-|
|teachers highland Cream whisky 375ml.||600/-|
Teachers Origin whisky price in Goa
|Teachers Origin Whisky 375ml.||700/-|
|Teachers Origin Whisky 750ml.||1400/-|
About Teachers Whisky
Teacher’s Essential Facts
At 45% it has one of the highest single malt contents of any blend and uses fully peated Ardmore whisky as it’s fingerprint malt.
Distillery Location: Scotland
Year Founded: 1884
Other Whisky Brands In Goa
Read More – Mumbai Whisky Prices PDF 2022
FAQ- Teachers’ whisky Price In Goa
1. What is the price of Teachers Origin Whisky 750ml. in Goa?
– The price of Teachers Origin Whisky 750ml. in Goa is Rs 1400/-
2. What is the price of Teachers 50yrs Whisky 750ml. in Goa?
– The price of Teachers 50yrs Whisky 750ml. in Goa Rs 1700/-
3. Which teachers whiskey is best?
– Teacher’s Highland Cream. This remains one of India’s most popular Scotch whiskies.