Shackleton Whisky Price In UK – Shackleton Whiskey United Kingdom – Inspired by the whiskey left behind in Antarctica by Sir Ernest Shackleton in the early 1900s and discovered frozen but intact after over 100 years, this blended malt follows in the footsteps of Discovery and Journey, Yes but it goes on. It has been recreated once again by master blender Richard Patterson, based on the flavor profile of Shackleton’s favorite tipple, though now more accessible than the aforementioned limited edition release. Shackleton Whisky is one of the most popular and somewhat expensive whiskeys
Today We Will See,
- Shackleton Blended Malt Whisky Price In UK 700ml
- Shackleton Blended Malt Whisky Price In Uk 1Litre
Shackleton Whisky Price In UK – Price Chart
|Shackleton Blended Malt Whisky||700ml||£35.95||40%|
|Shackleton Blended Malt Whisky||1L||£50.93||40%|
Read Here for More Whisky Price UK,
- Macallan Whisky Price In Uk
- Jameson Whisky Price In Uk
- Glenfiddich Whisky Price In Uk
- Glenmorangie Whisky Price In the UK
- Dalmore Whisky Price In UK
- Dimple Whisky Price In United Kingdom
- Teacher Whisky Price In UK
- Chivas Regal Whisky Price In United Kingdom
- Royal Salute Whisky Price In UK
- Speyburn Whisky Price In UK
- VAT69 Whisky Price In UK
- Monkey Shoulder Whisky Price In UK
- Dewar Whisky Price In UK
About Shackleton Whisky –
- Tasting Notes:
- Nose: vanilla, toffee apple, cinnamon, and ginger
- Taste: Dark Sugar, Sweet Dried Fruits, Glazed Pineapple
- and common
- Finish: Warm mulled wine with praline chocolate
- the last whisper of smoke from the bonfire
- Serving suggestion: Serve Shackleton generously over a large rock of ice.
- Based on an ancient blend of McKinley’s rare Old Highland malt whisky, the spirit given to the British Antarctic Expedition of 1907
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Region of Origin||Blended|
|Whisky Style||Rich And Rounded|
|Alcohol by Volume||40%|
FAQ – Shackleton Whisky Price UK
What does Shackleton Whisky taste like?
Nose: golden graham and crunchy brown sugar. A hint of cinnamon-dusty malt. Palate: Juicy apple and orange, rich with honey. Finish: Lingering butterscotch and waxy orange.
Who made Shackleton whisky?
But, 100 years later, those same ice-covered crates were found – and the whiskey brand was resurrected. The whiskey associated with Shackleton’s team was supplied by the McKinley brand, now owned by the Glasgow, Scotland-based Whyte and Mackay Group.
What Is The Price Of Shackleton Whisky Price In the United Kingdom?
The Price Of Shackleton Whisky Price Is – £35.95
How Much Alcohol Content In Shackleton Whisky?
Alcohol By Volume- 40%