Lidl Vodka Price In UK- Rachmaninoff is a German-produced vodka. The spirit is named after Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff.
It is a low-budget vodka sold by Lidl supermarket. It received a Gold Award in 2015, a Silver Award in 2016, and a Silver Award in 2018 at the International Wine and Spirits Competition.
The brand makes 37.5% and 40% strength vodkas (with red and blue labels respectively) and a range of alcopops. The bottle label suggests using Worcestershire sauce (Lee & Perrins is one such brand), to make a Bloody Mary, this brand of vodka should be used.
Today we will see,
- Rachmaninoff vodka 70cl price in UK
- lidl vodka price in uk
- lidl vodka rachmaninoff
Table of Contents
Lidl Vodka Price In UK
About Lidl Rachmaninoff Vodka
Vodka Rachmaninoff is a clear, colorless liquid, which is excellent. In fact, it is my ideal form of vodka. The vodka has no smell though. This vodka looks like a mixture of permanent marker, shoe polish, and petrol fumes. It’s not even the usual ethanol smell of cheap vodka, it smells like it was made in a bathtub somewhere. The taste is peculiar. It’s a very sugary drink and I wouldn’t call it “smooth”, but not the intense burn I was expecting. The smell is nothing like the taste, which is really confusing.
Drinking more Rachmaninoff makes it taste better, but as the taste improves, the burning sensation increases. Soon the vodka starts to taste more normal, however it is sweeter than any vodka I have ever tasted. Rachmaninoff is definitely not a vodka you want to sip on, but luckily it mixes well and in a screwdriver, it’s about the same as another cheap vodka.
The vodka has won medals at other spirits competitions, including a gold medal in 2015 and silver medals at the International Wine and Spirits Competition (IWSC) in 2016 and 2018. Unfortunately, vodka is not available in the US. In Europe, it is only available from Lidl stores.
FAQ- Lidl Vodka Price In UK
1. Who makes Rachmaninoff vodka?
– Rachmaninoff is a German-produced vodka. The spirit is named after the Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff.
2. What is the price of 70cl Rachmaninoff vodka in UK?
– The price of 70cl Rachmaninoff vodka in UK is 9.99$
3. Is Rachmaninoff vodka vegan?
– With no animal matter used in the manufacturing process nor the main ingredients, spirits, from gin to vodka and brandy to rum, are indeed vegan!
4. How much alcohol content is in Rachmaninoff vodka?
– ABV 40%