Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa – Label 5 is the 9th best-selling Scotch brand globally, with 31 million bottles sold globally. It is owned by the French company La Martinique and has won several significant awards in the whiskey industry. This blended whiskey is made with a selection of malt and grain whiskey, one of which is Glenn More. Label 5 has increased its sales over the years, so La Martiniquaise has expanded its Glen Moray Distillery.
Today we will see,
- Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa 750ml.
- Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa 1ltr.
Table of Contents
Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa
|Label 5 Classic Black Blended Scotch Whisky||750ml||R204|
|Label 5 Classic Black Blended Scotch Whisky||1L||R300|
Other whisky Prices In South Africa
- Glenfiddich price in South Africa
- Cutty Sark Whisky Price In South Africa
- Dimple Whisky Price In South Africa
- Black Label Price In South Africa
- Clansman Whisky Price In South Africa
- Ballantine Whisky Price South Africa
About Label 5 Whisky
The Starlow Grain Distillery has located in the most famous whiskey-producing area, Spiceide. Spiceide is Scotland’s most famous whiskey that is produced by many famous distilleries in the area. Label 5 includes quality blends with Glenn Morey Distillery that provide quality malt whiskey to Label 5 blends.
Label 5 has a beautiful shimmering gold appearance. The nose contains the delicate tips of peat-converted plant material (used for charcoal) and freshly baked shortbread. The scalp gives a balanced blend of the initial flavors of fruit and vanilla and evokes a slightly smoky sensation.
FAQ – Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa
1. Label 5 Whisky Price South Africa 750ml.
– Label 5 Whisky Price In South Africa 750ml. Is R204
2. What kind of whiskey is label 5?
– Label 5 is a blended whiskey brand owned by La Martiniquaise