Imperial Blue Price In Up – A perfect blend of imported scotch malts and Indian grain spirits. Now it is the 3rd largest selling whisky in the World. Launched in 1997, Imperial Blues’ exceptional smoothness is appreciated by whisky connoisseurs worldwide. Imperial Blue has established itself in the minds of our consumers, and the brand’s strong growth and volume sales are testimony to its success.
One of the world’s best-selling whiskies, Imperial Blue is a superior blend of Indian grain spirits and imported Scotch malts. Launched in India in 1997, its exceptional smoothness is now appreciated by whisky connoisseurs worldwide. Since Imperial Blue became part of Pernod Ricard in 2002, its success has grown year on year, and today it is the group’s largest brand by volume.
Today we will see,
- Imperial Blue Price In Up
- Imperial blue Price In Uttar Pradesh
- Imperial blue 750ml, whisky price in Up
- Imperial blue 180ml, whisky price in Up
Table of Contents
Imperial Blue Price In Up
About Imperial Blue Whisky-
- Type:- Indian whisky
- Manufacturer:- Pernod Ricard
- Country Of Origin:- India
- Launched:- 2000
- Alcohol By Volume:- 42.8%
- Ingredients:- Indian grains spirits, scotch malt
Aroma: Leafy, woody fruity with a touch of smoke
Taste: Medium bodied, rounded
Finish: Smooth with a touch of smoke and pleasan
Read More – Whisky Prices In Delhi
FAQ- Imperial Blue Price In Up
1. What is the price of imperial Blue 750ml in UP?
The price of Imperial Blue 750ml in UP is Rs, 545/-
2. What is the price of Imperial Blue 180ml in UP?
The price of Imperial Blue 180ml in UP is Rs, 135/-
How many alcohol in imperial Blue whisky
Alcohol by volume- 42.8%