Hibiki Whisky Price In Mumbai – Hibiki’s parent company, Santori, has been involved in the production of single malt and grain whiskey for almost a century, inspired by the tradition of making Scottish whiskey. The Yamazaki brandy distillery was opened by Shinjiro Torii in 1923. His son Keizo Saji opened the Cheetah Grain Distillery near Nagoya to make a more neutral and non-malt grain spirit for ingredient whiskey.
Today we will see,
- Hibiki Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Hibiki 750ml Whisky Price In Mumbai
Hibiki Whisky Price In Mumbai
|Hibiki Japenese Harmony Blend||750ml||17766/-|
See, Other Whisky Prices In Mumbai
- Glenfiddich Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Monkey Shoulder Price In Mumbai
- Gilmore 18 Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Johnnie Walker Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Black And White Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Vat 69 Price In Mumbai
About Hibiki Whisky
Tasting Notes –
Color: Deep gold with a very slight amber or copper note
Nose: Well-defined aromatics float among nutty, floral, and earthy, with hints of light raw coconut, apricot, saline, and chrysanthemum and just a hint of rosemary or sage.
Palate: A medium-bodied whisky, it opens both sweet and nutty with a hint of almond, dried fruit, and coconut. By the midpalate, nougat and apricot notes appear, with hints of wood, cigar, leather, and sea hitting toward the back of the mouth.
Finish: A lingering, midlength finish brings hints of spice, cigar, chocolate, dark fruit, vegetal oak, and roasted nuts. Elegant tannins bring a clean, light “bite” throughout.
Other Whisky Brands Prices In Mumbai
FAQ – Hibiki Whisky Price In Mumbai
1. Is Hibiki whiskey strong?
– Hibiki Japanese Harmony, Suntory whisky (43% ABV)
2. How much does a 750ml bottle of Hibiki cost?
– 750ml Hibiki whisky cost is RS.17766/-