Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi – Gray Goose is a brand of vodka produced in France. It was created in the 1990s by Sidney Frank, who sold it to Bacardi in 2004. The Maître de Chais for Gray Goose is François Thibault, who developed the original vodka recipe in Cognac, France.
Today we will see,
- Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi 750ml
- Grey Goose Vodka 1ltr Price In Delhi
- Grey Goose Vodka Original Price In Delhi
Table of Contents
Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi
|Grey Goose Vodka Original||200ml||Rs.1370|
|Grey Goose Vodka Original||750ml||Rs.3530|
|Grey Goose Vodka Original||1000ml||Rs.4800|
About Grey Goose Vodka
The wheat used in the production of Gray Goose Vodka is grown in Picardy, France. Distilled in the same region north and east of Paris, the distillate is then shipped to Cognac, France, where it is mixed with spring water and bottled. The wheat used in Gray Goose is soft winter wheat, which is sown in October and harvested in August, giving four additional months of growth compared to summer wheat. Wheat sold to Gray Goose is classified as “superior bread wheat” and soft wheat (ie, low in protein).
Hey, Do you know about this?
- Top 10 Beer Benefits For Health
- Top 10 Best Bourbons For Beginners
- Difference Between Vodka And Whiskey
Grey Goose Vodka Review
FAQ – Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi
1. What is the Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi 750ml?
– Grey Goose Vodka Price In Delhi 750ml is Rs.3530.
2. How much alcohol content is in Grey Goose Vodka?
– GREY GOOSE Vodka contains 40% alcohol by volume.