Bowmore Whisky Price In UK – Bowmore is a distillery that produces Scotch whiskey on the Isle of Islay, an Inner Hebrides island on the south-east coast of Loch Indal, the oldest in Scotland. It was established in 1779 and is said to be the oldest operating distillery on Islay. The distillery is owned by Morrison Bowmore Distillers Limited, a holding company owned by Beam Suntory, a subsidiary of Japanese multinational beverage conglomerate Suntory. Morrison Bowmore also bottles the Auchentoshan and Glen Garioch distilleries and McClelland’s single malt range.
Today We Will See,
- Bowmore 15 Years Old Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore No1 Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore 12 Years Old Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore 25 Years Old Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore 26 Years Old Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore Vintage Label Whisky Price In UK
- Bowmore Deluxe Whisky Price In UK
Bowmore Whisky Price In UK – (Price Tabel)
|Bowmore 15 Years Old||700ml||£62.00||43%|
|Bowmore 12 Years Old||700ml||£35||40%|
|Bowmore 25 Years Old||700ml||£380||40%|
|Bowmore 26 Years Old||700ml||£558||40%|
|Bowmore Vintage Label||750ml||£4000||46%|
|Bowmore 22 Years Old||700ml||£1750||58%|
|Black Bowmore Whisky||700ml||£180,000||49.6%|
|Bowmore 35 Years Old||700ml||£7,400||43%|
|Bowmore 12 Years Old||750ml||£700||43%|
Read Here More Whisky Price In UK,
- Macallan Whisky Price In Uk
- Jameson Whisky Price In Uk
- Glenfiddich Whisky Price In Uk
- Glenmorangie Whisky Price In the UK
- Dalmore Whisky Price In UK
- Dimple Whisky Price In United Kingdom
- Teacher Whisky Price In UK
- Chivas Regal Whisky Price In United Kingdom
- Royal Salute Whisky Price In UK
- Speyburn Whisky Price In UK
- VAT69 Whisky Price In UK
About Bowmore Whisky-
Bowmore Distillery was founded in 1779 by local merchant John P. Founded by Simson before moving into ownership by the Mutter family, a family of German descent. James Mutter, the head of the family, was also interested in farming and was vice-president of the delegation. Ottoman Empire, Portugal and Brazil through their Glasgow consulates. There is no record showing the date when Mutter bought the distillery from Simpson. Mutter introduced many innovative processes at the distillery during his tenure and even built a small iron steam ship to import barley and coal from the mainland and export whiskey to Glasgow. A bottle of 1850 Bowmore Single Malt sold at auction in September 2007 for £29,400.
The distillery was closed in 1915 and in 1925 it was taken over by the Mutter family to J.B. It was acquired by Sheriff & Company and remained under their ownership until 1950 when it was purchased by Inverness-based William Grigor & Son, Ltd.
Bowmore Distillery ceased production during World War II and played host to RAF Coastal Command during World War II, Coastal Command operated flying boats from Loch Indal on anti-submarine warfare missions.
Stanley P. Morrison and James Howat in 1951 Stanley P. Morrison Ltd. and this company formed Morrison’s Bowmore Distillery Ltd. in 1963 to take over the Bowmore Distillery. In 1971 Stanley P. Morrison died and control of the companies passed to Brian Morrison. The company’s name has changed slightly and, after a minor restructuring, the distillery is now owned by Morrison Bowmore Distillers Ltd, which is ultimately owned by the Japanese distiller Suntory, after taking over Morrison Bowmore Distillers Ltd in 1994. Suntory was earlier. A shareholder in Morrison Bowmore for many years.
Tasting Notes Of Bowmore Whisky –
- Nose: Coastal smoke and ash soon make way for bergamot, orange zest, lemon slices and some hay before becoming rather floral, heather smoke now competing with the ash.
- Palate: Lovely and rounded, honeyed even, initially. Vanilla, perfumed smoke and coastal elements develop. Dark Peat. Blossom, oily sweetness.
- Finish: Smoky and long. Sea spray, dry grass, a touch of ash and citrus.
- Overall: Classic stuff and the heart of the Bowmore range. Smoky, fruity, coastal, delicious.
FAQ – Bowmore Whisky Price In UK
How good is Bowmore whiskey?
Bowmore 12 is an excellent introductory Islay Scotch, with enough smokiness to stand out from other regions and enough sweetness to engage even the most dedicated bourbon drinker. Make no mistake, this is an Islay; There is campfire smoke on the nose and glass
How long is Bowmore aged?
At Bowmore, we mature our whiskies for a minimum of nine years. During that time, our casks rest patiently, painstakingly stacked in our maturation warehouses, the most famous of which is the No. 1 Vaults.
What is the Price of Bowmore 12 Years Old Whisky Price in UK?
The Price Of Bowmore 12 Years Old Whisky Is – £35
What is the Price of Bowmore No1 Whisky Price in UK?
The Price Of Bowmore No1 Old Whisky Is – £30