Blue Label Price In UP- It is very good and is probably considered to be an exceptionally good whiskey, especially in continuous production and in large quantities available in whisky. Johnnie Walker Blue Label comes from hand-selecting rare Scotch Whiskies with a remarkable depth of flavor. Only one in 10,000 casks make the cut. Best served neat, along with ice-cold water to enhance its powerful character. According to product specs, only 1 in 10,000 casks are “suitable” for Blue Label, and it’s rumored to contain single malts as old as 60 years with none younger than 28.
Today we will see,
- blue label price in up
- blue label price in up 750ml
- Johnnie walker blue label price in up
- blue label whisky price in up
Blue Label Price In UP
|Blue Label Whisky||750ml||19750/-|
|Blue Label Whisky||1000ml||25250/-|
Wait, Take a look here,
- White and blue Whisky Price In Up
- Imperial Blue Price In Up
- Monkey Shoulder Price In Up
- Black Dog Whisky Price In Up
- 8pm Whisky Price In UP
About Blue Label Whisky
- Smell- Waves of spice give way to vanilla and honey.
- Taste- Caramel and hazelnuts course through the dark chocolate.
- Finish- Luxuriously long, warming, smoky finish.
- Alcohol Content- 40%
Read More – Mumbai Whisky Prices PDF 2022
FAQ:- Blue Label Price In UP
1. What is Blue Label made from?
– Johnnie Walker Blue Label is created using a selection of rare casks from the Speyside and Highland distilleries – including delicate Cardhu and Clynelish, warm, rounded Benrinnes, as well as Islay malts for our signature smokiness.
2. What is the price of 750ml Blue Label Whisky In UP?
– The price of 750ml Blue Label Whisky In Delhi is Rs 19750/-
3. Is Blue Label single malt?
– Johnnie Walker Blue Label is an exclusively blended scotch.
4. What is the best mix for Blue Label?
– 50ml Johnnie Walker Blue.
25ml rhubarb liqueur.
25ml lemon juice.
15ml sugar syrup.
3 drops of Ms. Better’s Miraculous Foamer Bitters.