Black Label Price In South Africa | Johnnie Walker Black Label 750ml Price South Africa
Black Label Price In South Africa – Johnnie Walker Black Label is the world’s 1 Scotch whiskey. A true symbol, it is recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blended whiskies. Its sweetness is wrapped in a signature Johnnie Walker smoke finish. The blend is made using only whiskeys aged at least 12 years from the four corners of Scotland. JW Black Label has a distinctly sleek, dark character.
Today we will see,
- Johnnie walker black label 12 year price South Africa
- Johnnie walker double black price South Africa
- Johnnie walker black label price South Africa
Black Label Price In South Africa
|Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky||750ml||R 379|
|Johnnie Walker Double Black Label Whisky||750ml||R 634|
|Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Year Old Whisky||750ml||R 420|
Other whisky Prices In South Africa
- Glenfiddich price in South Africa
- Cutty Sark Whisky Price In South Africa
- Dimple Whisky Price In South Africa
- Ballantine Whisky Price South Africa
- Firstwatch Whisky Price In South Africa
About Johnnie Walker Black Label
|Varietal||Blended Scotch Whisky|
Johnnie Walker Black Label Tasting Notes :
Nose: Burnt oak, peat smoke, toffee candy, pecan rolls, overripe grapefruit.
Palate: Vanilla, butterscotch candy, peat smoke, glazed pecans.
Finish: Good amount of smoke without overpowering, medium burn, some nice nutty and sweet notes mingled with tapered peat towards the end.
FAQ – Black Label Price In South Africa
1. Is Black label a good whisky?
– Yes, Black Label Is a Good whisky.
2. Is Black Label good for beginners?
– Black Label is also a great ambassador for introducing newcomers to the world of smoky and peaty whiskeys at a price point that won’t immediately dump their Glencairn glass as a first taste.
3. Johnnie walker black label 12 year price South Africa
– Johnnie walker black label 12 year price South Africa 750ML is R 420.