Amrut Price in Mumbai – This is a special Indian whiskey. Made from select barley grown in the foothills of the Himalayas and aged and distilled in Karnataka, we are talking about the first single malt whiskey in India, known as the third-best single malt whiskey in the world: Amrut Fusion. Compared to single malt available worldwide, Amrut is one of the youngest. The Amrit Fusion, first created in 2004, would probably not exist today if it were not for the visionary Nilakanta Rao Jagdale. If you want to know the price of Amrut Whiskey in Mumbai, it is given below.
Today we will see,
- Amrut Fusion price in Mumbai
- Amrut single malt price Mumbai
- Amrut amalgam whisky price in Mumbai
- Amrut Naarangi Single Malt Whisky in Mumbai
Amrut price in Mumbai
All variants prices of Amrut Whisky are Given Below
Amrut fusion single malt whisky price in Mumbai
|Amrut Fusion Whisky||750ml.||4062/-|
Amrut Amalgam whisky price in Mumbai
Amrut Amalgam malt whisky price in Mumbai-
|Amrut Amalgam whisky||750ml.||4380/-|
See, Other Whisky Prices In Mumbai
- Glenfiddich Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Monkey Shoulder Price In Mumbai
- Gilmore 18 Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Black And White Whisky Price In Mumbai
- Vat 69 Price In Mumbai
- Ballantine Whisky Price
Amrut Naarangi Single Malt Whisky Price in Mumbai
|Amrut Naarangi Single Malt Whisky||750ml.||10399/-|
Amrut Peated Single Malt Whisky Price in Mumbai
|Amrut Peated Single Malt Whisky||750ml.||4107/-|
About Amrut Whisky
The Amrut Fusion gets its name from the fact that it uses two barley: Indian and Scottish – the latter is peat for good measure. Fusion has been winning awards since its first appearance in 2009 and was selected as the best whiskey for Rob Roy at the 2012 Ultimate Cocktail Challenge in New York.
Amrut Whisky Tasting Notes
- NOSE Fresh and tinned fruit – peaches, mangos, apricots, plus spicy cinnamon and clove, joined by aromas of Earl Grey tea and just a touch of smoke and sea spray.
- PALATE real hit of fresh fruit and citrus-orange notes, with black pepper and cinnamon adding a zingy layer of spice. Rich and refreshing; absolutely delicious.
- finish the spice and fruit linger for a long time.
Other Whisky Brands Prices In Mumbai
FAQ,- Amrut Price in Mumbai
1. Which Amrut Whisky is best?
– Amrut Fusion reviews. 87.1.
Amrut Intermediate Sherry Matured reviews. 91.7
Amrut Single Malt Whisky reviews. 81.4
Amrut Peated Cask Strength reviews. 90.1
2. Who is the owner of Amrut Whisky?
– J.N. Radhakrishna Rao Jagdale
3. Is Amrut Fusion Single Malt Whisky?
– This “fusion” starts with 25% barrel strength of single malt and 75% cask strength (unpeated) single malt. Some are confused by the fact that one malt is Scottish and the other Indian, but they are both distilled in India, hence the single malt designation.